Surge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Surge

Horde PvE guild of Azuremyst

Application - Level 43 Shaman

Nelinde

Application - Level 43 Shaman Empty Application - Level 43 Shaman

Post  Nelinde Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Name: Simon

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Oooh lets see...

Well i'm a student, studying BEng Elelctronic Engineering at Plymouth University. I'm quite shy at first but I soon get used to people, and I have a wicked sense of humour and love to joke around (although I can be serious when needed). Smile

I'm the other half of Rulane (who has also applied). We play WoW together, level together, share mic etc. together. We both have about the same experience.

You as a player.

What do you consider your strongest quality in WoW: My knowledge of the game. I've levelled up a number of classes to various levels.

What do you consider your weakest quality in WoW: Threat management. I love DPS, and I tend to go wading in sometimes. Surprised

What do you enjoy most in WoW? Meeting new people and making friends. Above all it's important that everyone works together as a team.

What do you enjoy the least? Levelling from the start. I find 1-60 a bit of a drag. I also dislike the Alliance races! Very Happy

Do you handle (friendly) criticism well? Yeah, above all i'm here to learn and improve myself. There are no "perfect" WoW players.

Give us a brief synopsis of your history in WoW.

This could take a while... Wink

WoW Beta, WotLK Beta.
    Tiki, 60 Night Elf Hunter, Zenedar-EU*
    Thundercrash, 47 Tauren Warrior, Argent Dawn-EU*
    Tejas, 60 Tauren Shaman, Argent Dawn-EU*
    Switchblade, 70 Night Elf Hunter, Kilrogg-EU
    Kumali, 45 Troll Rogue, Moonglade-EU*
    Nelinde, 69 Tauren Shaman, Nagrand-EU
    Solara, 56 Human Priest, Hellscream-EU*

Plus a number of lower level characters.

* These characters are old, and as such, probably won't appear on the armoury.

What guilds have you been in?

Not that many compared to the number of characters i've had. The most successful one was on Kilrogg, where I was in Surreal. We had most of the server firsts up until when we disbanded, including ZG, MC, and the Outdoor Bosses.

What was your role in said guilds?

I've only ever done DPS at endgame, never had any kind of authoritive role in any of my guilds.

How much of WoW's raid content have you experienced (be specific)?

WoW - ZG, MC, BWL upto Chromaggus.
    TBC - None.
    WotLK - None, yet.

Do you have any experience in other relevant online games?

I was a massive Red Alert player back in the nineties! Wink Apart from that i'm not a massive online player - I prefer games where I team with others as opposed to fighting them. I've also played the trial of LOTR online, but found it wasn't as good as WoW.

Your character.

Your character's name: Nelinde

Your race/class/level: 43

Your preferred spec (And why): Enhancement. I love being a DPS class, and it's all i've ever really been in the game (never done endgame as anything else). However I am willing to re-spec for the guild, to whatever is needed (would prefer Enhancement above all though! Smile)

Professions: Herbalism/Inscription (for the +15 racial to herb gathering)

Armory link:

You as a raider.

Can you raid at least 19:00-23:00 three-four times a week? Yes.

Will you show up on time? Yes.

Are you able to listen on ventrilo, and will you pay attention do what's being said? Yeah, although me and Rulane share a mic/speakers.

Can you speak if it's necessary? Yes, although I hate the sound of my voice! :/

What do you expect of Surge? A good, solid, stable guild to be a part of and to experience the game with.

What can we expect of you? A decent, reliable member, with good knowledge of the game, and a valuable member of a team.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 pm