Surge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Surge

Horde PvE guild of Azuremyst

Rulane Level 42 Priest

Rulane

Rulane Level 42 Priest Empty Rulane Level 42 Priest

Post  Rulane Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 pm

You as a person.

Name: Theresa
    Tell us a little bit about yourself:
    I'm currently in my second year at university training to be a Primary School teacher. I also work part time at woolworths but not for much longer Razz

Nelinde is my partner in real life.

You as a player.

What do you consider your strongest quality in WoW: I have raided with a priest before as an MT healer and had no complaints.

What do you consider your weakest quality in WoW: Im not a very good damage dealer.

What do you enjoy most in WoW? I enjoy discovering new content and working as part of a team.

What do you enjoy the least? I dont overly enjoy the levelling 1-60 anymore - done it too many times.

Do you handle (friendly) criticism well? Yes it is very useful in learning from previous mistakes or improve in areas not so good at.

Give us a brief synopsis of your history in WoW. My first raiding character was on Kilrogg which was a dwarf priest called Rulane. Unfortunatly the guild we were in disbanded and then took a break. Most recent character was a Night elf druid that I got to level 69 before the guild fell apart and we decided horde would be a better option.

What guilds have you been in? On Kilrogg was in a guild called Surreal, most recent guild was on Terrokar which was Cataclysm and the guild kinda fell apart.

What was your role in said guilds? Have always been a healer

How much of WoW's raid content have you experienced (be specific)? Pre TBC Cleared MC, Cleared ZG and up to Chromaggus in BWL.

Do you have any experience in other relevant online games? Played a bit of Lord of the Rings online which I enjoyed but not as much of WoW

Your character.

Your character's name: Rulane

Your race/class/level: Blood elf/Priest/42

Your preferred spec (And why): Holy/discipline. I have always enjoyed healing and I think its something that I can do quite well.

Professions: Tailoring/Skinning atm but will change to Tailoring/Enchanting at 80

Armory link:

You as a raider.

Can you raid at least 19:00-23:00 three-four times a week? Yes

Will you show up on time? Yes always

Are you able to listen on ventrilo, and will you pay attention do what's being said? Yes

Can you speak if it's necessary? Well me and Nelinde have 1 mic between us but if needs be we could get a second mic.

What do you expect of Surge? I want a guild where I can get to know people and become part of a real team.

What can we expect of you? I will work hard to be a valuable member of the guild by being regular, by working hard in raids.
    Blondina
    Blondina
    Unguilded User

Rulane Level 42 Priest Empty Re: Rulane Level 42 Priest

Post  Blondina Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Cool, a couple applying Very Happy They sure seem dedicated! How many priests are there on this realm? 30? Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:26 am